Cleaner & Housekeeping Jobs In Canada
Cleaner & Housekeeping jobs in Canada are open with the handsome amount of salary and free sponsored Visa by company. Everyone who will be able to fulfill the described requirements of company (as mentioned in this article) can easily apply for these vacancies online free of cost.
Canada offering handsome amount of salary to cleaners and housekeeper on hourly basis with lot of other benefits like free medical, free residency, health, visa, bounces and overtime facilities also to earn more money.
Moreover, these vacancies are open as a part time as well as full time employment for both Canadian residents and for foreigners also. Below is the separate description, requirements and procedure of apply for both Cleaners and housekeepers in Canada.
General Details For Cleaner’s Jobs In Canada:
Description: This job for cleaner in Canada is offered by the company “BGIS” at the location of “Crowsnest Pass, AB Canada” as a full time employment as well as part time, you can join according to your choice.
This company (BGIS) has a large team of professionals and has different offices in Australia, North America, Asia and middle east. Currently BGIS requires hardworking, team player and responsible cleaners for different locations in Canada.
General Details For Housekeeper’s Jobs In Canada:
These vacancies for housekeepers in Canada are offered by “Vacasa” at the location of Kitchener, ON Canada on permanent and full time basis. Vacasa (company) hiring dedicated, motivated, and skilled full male and female housekeepers in Canada
Qualification/Experience For Cleaners & Housekeepers:
The cleaner & Housekeepers in BGIS & Vacasa should be able to fulfil the following requirements of BGIS & Vacasa:
- Qualification & Experience: The qualification should be at least High School and there is no need of experience or diplomas but if you have at least 7 months to 1 year of experience then you will be preferred in BGIS and Vacasa.
- Record & Security: You should not have any previous criminal record If you are apply for Canada in BGIS and should follow the security clearance requirements.
Skills Needed In BGIS For Cleaners:
To be eligible in BGIS, you should have the abilities to do the following task:
- The most common work for cleaners in BGIS will be dusting, cleaning, washing, emptying dustbin on daily basis.
- You also have to recycle containers, cleaning different equipment and changing of light bulbs if needed.
- Moreover, you have to do proper check on closing windows, doors and also will be responsible for lighting on off.
Skills Needed In Vacasa For Housekeepers:
To be eligible in Vacasa as a Housekeeper you should be able to do the following task for company:
- You have to maintain all the housekeeping works of Vacasa like cleaning, washing and maintain the company property or other compliances according to the prescribed details of company.
- You may have to move chairs, table and should have eyes on the other items of home or office.
- You also have to provide the report of repairing appliance to the owner.
Apply For Cleaners & Housekeepers?
To Apply for cleaner or housekeeper in Canada, first of all make sure you are fulfilling all the above requirements of the companies. If you are fulfiilling all the section of qualification and skills then you can Apply By Clicking Here